Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thank You

I am thankful for Slice of Life 2018 because
 
     I met so many new writers.
     I received responses to my writing that made me a stronger writer.
     I was given suggestions that gave depth to my writing life.
     I wrote every day (wasn't sure I would make it on some days).
     I received so much encouragement from others.
     I was able to read and respond to other writers.
     I connected through the stories of others.
     I was able to recall so many of my own memories through the writing of others.
     I appreciated some new formats for blog posts.
     I was encouraged to keep participating through Slide of Life Tuesdays.

Thanks to everyone! 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have loved connecting this month - I will miss you. I do hope you stay on for Tuesdays - I will be on the lookout for you. You are a wonderful writer and have so much wisdom to share - as an educator, mom, friend, spouse, grandma, and person. Keep writing!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clare. I always enjoy your posts and connecting with you.

      Delete
  2. Karen, I've certainly enjoyed stopping by and reading your writing. Thank you for taking the time to comment as well. It has really helped to keep me going. I've enjoyed connecting across the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Cathy! It was a great reading your posts!

      Delete